Are you planning for more people to notice you on Instagram? Have you looked at how the other competitive brands are increasing their visibility associated with IG? You can always create a stronger Instagram presence with the right tactics and pictures. Here, you are about to discover some of the major ways to build visibility on Instagram.
The big deal with Instagram:
The major deal about Instagram is that it can always procure more engagement when compared to Twitter or Facebook. Forrester has studied around 2500 posts on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. They have found out that IG posts have around 58% more engagement per follower than FB and around 120 times more engagement per follower when compared to Twitter. Pictures are known to attract people like nothing else. So, there are five ways that you can use IG for capitalizing on to capture some more attention for the brand. You will come to learn more about that from Gramista, and the thing will work out pretty well for you.
For the prime step you can highlight the user-generated content:
If you actually want people to get excited about the brand on IG, you can always give them that spotlight. People always love to be well recognized and when you can showcase them in your stream, you can be sure that they are going to tell friends about it and also about you.
- For example, you have GoPro’s brand, which is completely centered on adventure and the current IG account of the source has some of the best ever user-generated content in the world.
- Whether it is associated with rock climbing, surfing, diving or even off-road diving, GoPro’s customers and fans might love to show off how they are actually using their GoPro cameras.
- These shared photos are mainly great for the GoPro as they show the energy of the brand and get people excited about having own adventures. Even using a GoPro camera is perfect for recording and even sharing experiences.
You need to keep the online personality quite intact:
No matter whatever kind of social media platform you are associated with, it is vital to have that consistent presence. Your current online personality, voice, logo, and even emotions, might be the same, no matter wherever the fans might find you.
- Now, it is quite easy to work on that on Twitter, Facebook and Google+. But when it is associated with an entirely visually run channel like Instagram, how can you possibly work on these points?
- You have to be sure that people can actually find and recognize you. So, it is always suggested to use the Logo as the IG profile picture and the full tile of the company as the username.
- The pictures that you are planning to share must reflect the online voice and even the emotions your brand might elicit. It can be equal to the adventurous spirit with GoPro.
- Another easy way to incorporate a logo is by creating a watermark that you can always use on every possible picture you get to share. For example, you have AQUABUMPS, which will use a watermark for reinforcing the brand and also help in protecting the photos.
- For keeping things quite simple, if you are planning to design your own images try to consider creating a template, which will have the logo’s font and even a consistent form of color palettes.
Proper use of hashtags for Reaching out and Listening:
Hashtags are mainly termed to be the staple of social media. So, if you are looking at just about any of the IG feed, you might see how big the hashtag is over here. As with the other platforms, IG hashtags are used for serving promotional services of your products and brand. It can also be used for helping you keep track of mentions and then connect people in some of the particular communities.
- In case you are planning to use any brand-specified hashtags in other places such as Twitter, you might have to bring it into IG first and then encourage the followers to just use it whenever they get to upload pictures of them by just using the item.
- In case you are making plans to come right in front of even some more people, you are asked to take advantage of the correct popular hashtags. You need to come across the one which can be more relevant to the brand and then can use those as needed. You can get handy with the top-notch hashtag lists on IG straight from Webstagram.
- IG will also suggest being relevant and specific and observing some of the trends while you are selecting hashtags. Here, you will come across handy case studies on ways in which brands have built profiles on the IG for a business blog.
Check out to show off your talents:
What is one thing about your company which is better than anything else? How can u possibly show your talent in one picture on IG? This picture does not have to be always market based or flashy. It just needs to be a bit interesting to your potential audience and that’s all.
- Stylish photographer Meghan Plowman understands her community and what they might respond to more. All her clear food images, interiors and pictures on apparel can prove to be eye candy for anyone, who might want to love some of the beautiful lifestyle photos.
- These images are not termed to be promotional but she has done an amazing job of branding all of her as talented and experiences stylish. She did all of that by just highlighting the talent.
- So, people might follow you on IG as only they like the photos or just your company. But, they will only stick around and tell others if you can wow them.
It is not that difficult to increase the visibility of the IG account once you are aware of the steps. It can work brilliantly in your favor too as it does with others.