SB Financial Group (NASDAQ:SBFG) changed 0.24% to recent value of $16.65. The stock transacted 4489 shares during most recent day however it has an average volume of 9.76K shares. It spotted trading -13.08% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted 5.65% away from the low price over the last 52-weeks.
SB Financial Group (NASDAQ:SBFG) a diversified financial services company providing full-service community banking, mortgage banking, wealth management, private client and title insurance services, declared earnings for the third-quarter and nine months ended September 30, 2019.
Third-quarter 2019 highlights over prior-year third quarter include:
- Total assets increased to $1.04 billion, up $63.6 million, or 6.5 percent
- Net income of $3.8 million, up $0.7 million, or 20.7 percent
- Diluted earnings per share (EPS) of $0.48, up $0.09 per share, or 23.1 percent
- Tangible book value (TBV) per share increased 9.1 percent to $16.23 per share
- Nine months ended September 30, 2019, highlights over prior-year nine months include:
- Net income of $8.6 million, which is flat to the prior year
- Net income, adjusted for the mortgage servicing rights impairment of $9.7 million, which is up $1.0 million or 12.1 percent
- Adjusted EPS of $1.22, which is up $0.08 per share, or 7.0 percent
- Net interest margin (NIM) of 3.87 percent on a fully tax equivalent basis (FTE) down 9 basis points
SBFG has an operating margin of 80.30% while its profit margin remained 23.40% for the last 12 months. Its earnings per share (EPS) expected to touch remained 4.90% for this year.
The company has 6.42M of outstanding shares and 5.79M shares were floated in the market. The price moved ahead of 1.19% from the mean of 20 days, 2.14% from mean of 50 days SMA and performed -3.77% from mean of 200 days price. Company’s performance for the week was 2.07%, 2.08% for month and YTD performance remained 1.22%.