As we told you before, a self-respecting techie (technology lover) is always up to date on the new wearable that are launched on the market. Whether you want to try wearable technology for the first time or if you intend to renew an old one, we leave you with some of the most interesting new features.
Today’s smart watches are capable of connecting to the internet, making and receiving calls, using email, and even checking social media. Various brands such as Xiaomi, Huawei, Samsung or Apple compete by offering devices with these characteristics:
– AMOLED screen, which allows you to see bright, thin, flexible and efficient images.
– Built-in GPS.
– Compatible with iOS and Android systems.
– Sleep monitor.
– Possibility of payment with the smartwatch .
– Heart rate meter, oximeter and data collection for sports practice, for example, the percentage of distance or slope of a mountain to climb.
It’s been a while since we can say goodbye to cables to listen to our favorite music on our mobile, also for any other multimedia content. With a small case to transport them comfortably, wireless headphones can count on the following features:
– Portable charging case with battery, to ensure a longer use time.
– Smart touch control: turn both ear buds on and off, adjust volume, change songs, answer or reject calls, and activate voice assistant.
– Stereo sound, with noise cancellation system.
– Water resistant.
Smart bracelets are another example of a gadget with increasing use. Available in several colors, these bracelets can be of great help to inform us and entertain us at the same time on several parameters:
– Record steps, calories or heart rate.
– Notifications of calls, messages and applications such as Whatsapp.
– Sleep monitoring and alarms.
– Pedometer, heart rate monitor and stopwatch.
– Connectivity with the mobile phone.
Despite the fact that the most anticipated glasses were those of the firm with the bitten apple, (still without a release date) there are already some models of smart glasses with interesting functions:
– Possibility of listening to music, thanks to the speakers built into the temples.
– Touch control with sensors to control playback.
– Make or receive calls.
– Built-in voice assistant.