Nepal Telecom has consistently attempted to put its efforts in giving its customers the service since its beginning. To accomplish its broadly conceived objectives, those technologies have been selected which best meet the interests and needs of customers. NTC has a widespread reach from cosmopolitan areas to the economically unfeasible rural areas. Nepal Telecom has been providing a balance transfer service to all of its GSM prepaid customers. In order to get balance transferred in NTC, following steps should be considered.
What’s the procedure to transfer balance in NTC through USSD?
In order to transfer balance in NTC from any other NTC number (GSM prepaid) using USSD code, following steps are required to be followed:
- Firstly you are required to have a security code.
- After this, dial code *422*security Code*Phone number (of receiver)*Rs#.
- This same method can be used to transmit the balance to CDMA numbers.
- One can also use this method to transmit the balance from NTC prepaid number to Nepal Telecom Postpaid.
How to get the e security code in NTC?
- In order to get a security code one do not need to visit NTC office. NTC has facilitated its customers in getting security code while staying at home.
- New customer is able to get the security code by sending a message “scode” to 1415.
- After receiving the code, customer is forewarned not to share the code with anyone owing to the fact that its risky.
- For further help customer can dial 1498 for NTC customer service staff.
Problem in balance transfer:
- Occasionally, customer might face difficulties in transferring money. Some issues and their solutions are described below:
- If customer finds invalid MMI code then he will have to check the balance transfer format because this happens if one dialed an incorrect number.
- If anyone lost or forget the security code, he can quickly receive the code by resending the message to 1415.
- In case the customer did not receive any code, he will have to visit NTC office.
Transfer of balance with the help of Nepal Telecom app:
If anyone finds the above mentioned process of balance transfer difficult then he can use their mobile app. Following steps are required to be followed:
- Download Nepal Telecom mobile app.
- Log in with your account.
- In the middle of first page there is Transfer Balance tab. Click it.
- Enter the phone number of recipient.
- Enter amount in Rs.
- After that press ok
- NTC will provide you with OTP(one time password)
- After entering the OTP, the balance transfer will be confirmed.