Overcome Cannot Play WA Videos, Sometimes WhatsApp users have problems using it. One that is often experienced is not being able to play videos sent by friends.
Well, if you are also experiencing problems like this, then don’t worry.
The following Update will explain about how to overcome not being able to play WA videos that you can try:
Cause WhatsApp Can’t Play Videos
Before you know about the solution to the problem in the form of WhatsApp not being able to play videos, it would be better if you knew about the cause of the problem.
There are several things that can make a video unable to play via WhatsApp as follows:
- There is a problem or error in the WhatsApp application being used.
- The WhatsApp application on your cellphone needs to update to the latest version.
- The data settings in the background have not been activated .
- Settings within WhatsApp that have not been done properly.
- There is a problem with the internet connection you are using.
How to Overcome Cannot Play WA Videos
Well, if you have understood some of the things that have been explained, then you can estimate the cause of the problem of not being able to play videos on WA.
Actually you can also directly check and fix this problem yourself. But if you feel unsure, there is no need to worry and be confused first.
Follow these steps.
1. Restart WhatsApp
The first thing you can do when you encounter this problem is to try to restart the WhatsApp application that you are using.
Sometimes your WhatsApp application cannot read all the data in it, including the video you want to play.
Here’s how to restart the WhatsApp application on your cellphone that you need to follow:
- To restart the correct WhatsApp application, you must first exit the application.
- After that, make sure that none of the applications are running on the cellphone.
- If so, you can try to open the WhatsApp application again and try to play the video in question.
Also read How to Send Large Long Videos on Whatsapp
2. Restart Your Phone
Still dealing with data that cannot be read completely, maybe you can try to restart the cellphone if restarting the WhatsApp application alone can’t solve this problem.
Even though it looks trivial, it turns out that not a few people claim that this HP restart method works.
The main purpose of restarting this cellphone is so that the cellphone you are using can read all data that was previously unreadable. Here’s how to restart HP that you need to try:
- First, exit the WhatsApp application and make sure that none of the applications are running.
- Then hold down the power button and select the HP restart option .
- If the cellphone is back on, then wait until all the booting processes have been completed.
- Finally, you can try to open the video via WhatsApp again.
3. Check Connection
If restarting the WA application and restarting your cellphone doesn’t solve the problem you’re experiencing, then it’s possible that the video can’t be played via WhatsApp because of the internet connection you’re using.
It could be that when the video will be loaded , your internet connection is weak.
Therefore, first make sure that the internet connection you are using is stable. Look for a place that can give you a strong signal.
4. Update WhatsApp to the New Version
Maybe your WA can’t play videos because the WA status hasn’t been updated .
Then try to update your WhatsApp application to the newest version first. For that, here are the steps to update the WhatsApp application that you need to try:
- You have to open the Google Playstore application on the smartphone you are using.
- After that, find and select the WhatsApp application.
- Then check if there is an update or updates available for the application or not.
- If there is, you can immediately update by tapping the update button next to the uninstall button .