RealNetworks (NASDAQ:RNWK)stock identified change of 875.00% away from 52-week low price and recently located move of -3.41% off 52-week high price. It has market worth of $101.68M. RNWK stock has been recorded 73.78% away from 50 day moving average and 113.95% away from 200 day moving average. Moving closer, we can see that shares have been trading 43.98% off 20-day moving average.
On Feb. 10, 2021, RealNetworks (NASDAQ:RNWK) a leader in AI-powered digital media software and services, reported its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2020.
- 2020 revenue from continuing operations of $68.1 million, up 3% year-over-year due to aggregate growth of over 110% from two key growth initiatives (free-to-play mobile Games and SAFR), offset by declines in legacy businesses
- 2020 net loss from continuing operations of $(5.1) million, an improvement of $10.1 million compared to 2019; 2020 adjusted EBITDA loss of $(8.6) million, an improvement of $11.4 million compared to 2019
- Continued traction with SAFR driven by successes in the U.S. Federal market and in Japan and Korea
- Completed the sale of Napster to MelodyVR for total consideration of $26.6 million and buyer’s assumption of approximately $44.0 million in payment obligations
- Ended the year with $23.9 million in unrestricted cash and cash equivalents, up from $8.5 million on December 31, 2019 The Communication Services sector company, RealNetworks noticed change of 2.63% to $3.12 along volume of 1601145 shares in recent session compared to an average volume of 485.81K. The stock observed return of 28.40% in 5 days trading activity. The stock was at 82.46% over one month performance. RNWK’s shares are at 153.66% for the quarter and driving a 141.86% return over the course of the past year and is now at 100.00% since this point in 2018.
The average volatility for the week at 13.12% and for month was at 11.53%. There are 38.27M shares outstanding and 20.83M shares are floated in market. Right now the stock beta is 1.51.