Enova International (NYSE:ENVA) spotted trading -20.72% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted 30.57% away from the low price over the last 52-weeks. The stock changed 4.80% to recent value of $25.33. The stock transacted 573045 shares during most recent day however it has an average volume of 265.09K shares. The company has 34.00M of outstanding shares and 32.75M shares were floated in the market.
On Jan. 29, 2020, Enova International (NYSE:ENVA) a leading financial technology and analytics company offering consumer and small business loans and financing, disclosed financial results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2019.
Our fourth quarter topped off another year of strong results for Enova, driven by strong demand, solid execution, and efficient marketing, said David Fisher, Enova’s CEO. The business continues to operate at a very high level, demonstrated by the substantial revenue and earnings growth we delivered in 2019. We are excited about the opportunities ahead of us and expect 2020 to be another excellent year for Enova, as we adapt to changes in the market to continue to help hardworking people get access to fast, trustworthy credit.
Fourth Quarter 2019 Summary
- Total revenue of $345 million in the fourth quarter of 2019 increased 25% from $277 million in the fourth quarter of 2018.
- Gross profit margin was 42.5% in the fourth quarter of 2019, compared to 43.1% in the fourth quarter of 2018.
- Net income of $30 million, or $0.87 per diluted share, in the fourth quarter of 2019 compared to $10 million, or $0.28 per diluted share, in the fourth quarter of 2018.
- Fourth quarter 2019 adjusted EBITDA of $66 million, a non-GAAP measure, increased from $49 million in the fourth quarter of 2018.
- Adjusted earnings of $31 million, or $0.92 per diluted share, a non-GAAP measure, in the fourth quarter of 2019 increased from adjusted earnings of $19 million, or $0.55 per diluted share, in the fourth quarter of 2018.
Its earnings per share (EPS) expected to touch remained 166.90% for this year. ENVA has a gross margin of 48.70% and an operating margin of 16.60% while its profit margin remained 7.80% for the last 12 months.
According to the most recent quarter its current ratio was 9.4 that represents company’s ability to meet its current financial obligations. The price moved ahead of 8.01% from the mean of 20 days, 9.38% from mean of 50 days SMA and performed 8.39% from mean of 200 days price. Company’s performance for the week was 7.38%, 8.29% for month and YTD performance remained 5.28%.