On Thursday Titan Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:TTNP) stock soared 12.04% and closed at 0.19. The stock opened the session at $0.17 and touched its highest price point at $0.19. Its recent trading capacity is 13514267 shares versus to its average trading volume of 8397491 shares. The company’s stock’s lowest price point for the session stood at $0.16. TTNP traded as low as $ OTTW in the past 52 weeks, and shares hit its peak level to $2.94.
On Nov. 14, 2019, Titan Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:TTNP) revealed financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2019 and provided an update on its business.
Third Quarter 2019 and Recent Business Highlights
- In July 2019, Titan announced a specialty product distribution agreement for Probuphine® (buprenorphine) implants with CVS Caremark, a subsidiary of CVS Health.
- In August 2019, Titan completed a $2.1 million offering resulting in net cash proceeds of approximately $1.8 million.
- In September, 2019, the National Institutes of Health’s National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) approved approximately $6.1 million in second-year funding for Titan’s non-clinical development of a ProNeura™ based six-month implantable formulation of Nalmefene, an opioid antagonist, intended for the prevention of relapse to opioid addiction, following opioid detoxification.
- In October 2019, Titan announced that Crossroads of Southern Nevada rehabilitation facility began offering Probuphine for use in eligible patients with Opioid Use Disorder (OUD).
- In October 2019, Titan completed a $9.1 million offering resulting in net cash proceeds of approximately $8.1 million.
- In October 2019, Titan presented two posters on its Probuphine implant at the 10th American Conference on Pharmacometrics.