On Thursday WhiteHorse Finance (NASDAQ:WHF) remained among the day gainers losers and traded with change of -0.57% on volume of 85920 shares in the last session as compared to average volume of 58244 shares. During last trade its minimum price was $13.75 and it gained highest price of $14.25. WHF has total market capitalization of $286411231. Its closing value stands at $13.94.
On Nov. 7, 2019, WhiteHorse Finance (NASDAQ:WHF) disclosed its financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2019.
Third Quarter 2019 Summary Highlights
- Net Asset Value of $315.5 million, or $15.36 per share
- Investment portfolio (1) totaling $527.5 million
- STRS JV investment portfolio totaling $54.9 million
- Gross investment additions (2) of $80.5 million, including new originations of $47.0 million and $32.8 million of fundings for refinancings and add-ons to existing investments
- Net investment income of $8.7 million, or $0.421 per share
- Core net investment income of $8.3 million, or $0.403 per share (3)
- Third quarter distribution of $0.355 per share